This course will inform you of the risks of cyber security attacks and how businesses can protect themselves from these financial and legal risks.
An Introduction to Cyber Security
£49.00 Exc. VAT
Choose Your license type
Course summary: This course will help you understand the risks associated with cyber security and how you can reduce those risks.
What you will learn:
- What is cyber security
- The potential costs of cyber attacks
- Tips on how to protect your business
- What to do in the event of a cyber attack
Course duration: 30 minutes
Who is this course for? This course is designed for anybody who uses electronic devices and systems at work, at at all levels in any type of organisation.
- Introduction to cyber security
- How cyber attacks impact businesses
- What businesses can do to protect themselves
- How to respond to a cyber attack